lovers/engagement THIS IS FOR YOU!


LOVERS, engagement
are you madly in love? And you want to document it for memories to share and keep forever? Then Why not get a session done to share this amazing Love you have with others?! Dress to impress! This is one session that I would highly suggest you whip out the best of the best clothes that you own! Be ready to dedicate at least ,3-4 hours of shooting time. Ladies get those pretty dresses out and bring your high heels. ACCESSORIES, highly recommended! get creative, get dolled up. Guys, don't wear shorts! get your nicest pair of jeans/slacks and match it with a fancy dress shirt, or sweaters and vests, Just make sure IT IS STILL YOU. Got a top hat? bring it! lovers, bring at least three different style of wardrobes. My main goal is to capture you as you are, and your personal taste of fashion. MUA and hair is available upon request. message me for openings and pricing info.

the modern bride


message me for more details, and pricing information.

calling all brides, and brides to be! Or maybe you already had your wedding and now your beautiful dress is tucked away and your special day happened way to fast...WELL, now you have a reason to wear it all over again! it's all about YOU,YOU, YOU and that gorgeous dress you only got to wear once! Book a session with me, complete with full face makeup by my insanely talented makeup artist! Be prepared to dedicate 4-6 hours of shooting. Why not?! Take out that dress and let it see the light of day once more, relive your special day, or if you want to get real artsy we can "trash the dress" leave the rest up to me and my MUA. We will have a blast! I look forward to meeting YOU!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

what to expect














What to expect


Please allow one week for a few sneak peaks to be viewed online.

Overall ,please allow two to three weeks, for editing time. And then allow 3-5 business days for shipping and delivery if purchasing products/prints through me.

As much as I would love to have my editing done in a week [that would be fantastic]  it is simply un-realistic for me to have a sessions worth of images done in that amount of time. I have to sort through and pick out the ones I feel came out best that represent both you and my style of work. So, if there was a pose done that you did at a certain location, you may not see it on your edited CD copy. Most likely the reasons may be because your eyes were closed or it came out blurry.

I put in a lot of hours for my photos to come out the way that I want them to, and for my clients to be pleased with. I'm sure you've done research when choosing a photographer, so by choosing me as your photographer I know that you've looked through my work and was pleased by what you saw. What you see here is what you will get!

There is nothing greater than seeing my clients light up with their finished product, feeling beautiful, BECAUSE YOU ARE.

I become a perfectionist when it comes to my work, I take my time and put in a lot of labor of love into it.
I put in many hours in photoshop. This is where being patient is important. Rushed work equals bad quality. I ask that you bare with me. It is greatly appreciated, Believe me when I say I am just as anxious as you are to see the finished results ;O)

The session part is  the fun part of photography for me.
spending 2-3 hours with my clients and getting in as many shots as I can to ensure I get in as  many beautiful images to work with is worth the time.
Let's face it, babies and children constantly move around, and we have to blink our eyes at some point right?!.
I'm sure you do not want to pay for an image with your eyes closed [or a blurred image because children never sit still for too long] all because you were limited to a certain amount of images being taken. Not so with ME.

This is one of the biggest perks when hiring a personal photographer.
I am a mother to three so I completely understand and am willing to stay as long as it takes to get that shot.
I love working with babies and children, so bring they're favorite toys, bubbles, blankies, or dress them up fun in little tu-tu's , butterfly wings, or super hero outfits! They grow so fast! I love to capture childhood!

For maternity sessions you must be at least 6-7 months pregnant.

I aim for giggles, natural poses, and loving gestures to express your love for one another, to be honest my favorite kind of picture is where you are looking away from the camera.
 I do not limit the amount of pictures taken. I am exceptionally very patient the day of  our session. I encourage outfits with plenty of color,  it makes it fun for me to edit in photoshop [it gives me more creative freedom].
For women, whip out those dresses and heels, or if you prefer your flip flops [if your a flip flop kind of gal] get creative! be barefoot if you want! It's your picture!

I am open to any ideas that you may have and I welcome props, accessories etc. never be afraid to express what you  want as well as locations. I also provide  full face, makeup by my fabulous makeup artist Melanie [available upon request].

 It is a goal of mine to make sure my clients feel as comfortable as possible ,  which is why I also do not limit myself on [TIME] during our session nor do I charge extra if we go over our expected time, by doing that  I get to  have the wonderful  chance to get to know YOU, and for YOU to feel comfortable in front of the camera.
At the end of our session I feel great knowing I walked away with beautiful images and having made a new friend ;O)

I shoot outdoors using natural light, I allow two outfit changes and two locations. I am also inspired by the seasons. So my work shows a variety of different color tones, if it's spring or summer time I usually go with bright , vibrant fun colors. When  Autumn comes around you will see a lot of warm tones. 

All Fee's are due at the time of our session. I accept cash or checks.

Since each person is different I bounce off of your personality and style. Each client has their Own look,  and style ,  so no One session is ever the same from another.

Remember this is your SESSION, your PHOTO, it's all about YOU , so  dress to impress, be silly, laugh, pose, express yourself! but make sure it is YOU!  AND LET's HAVE FUN!



I do not give out my un-edited work. You receive at least 20-30 edited images, sometimes more.
I offer an edited CD version in high res [no watermark, copyright] With whatever package you choose for you to print whenever and wherever you like.

[Please note by doing so I am not responsible for print quality, you are guaranteed print quality when purchasing through me].

I do not allow photo manipulations on my work. I also ask that you use the watermarked/copyrighted images for web use [to show proper credit  as your photographer] you may have permission to take my watermarked images from my page [myspace/facebook.blogspot] if you are a client.

If you have any questions never be to shy to ask. I look forward to working with you and creating memorable,one of a kind photographs.
I absolutely love what I do, and I get to meet the most amazing people ever! I am grateful for all my clients and for helping my portfolio grow,  I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU for choosing me to be your photographer! You have no idea how grateful I am.

I hope this answers many of your questions and what to expect during a session with me and what to expect after your session. I know it's not fun to wait for your images but I promise you it will be worth it, and remember what I said above, you get sneak peaks!

due to the nature of my products all sales are final and non-refundable.

There is a $20.00 deposit fee which holds your date and goes towards your session fee.  it is non-refundable if you cancel.
Please notify me within  2   days ahead of time if you need to cancel.
I am available Fridays-Sundays unless otherwise requested.
I am available for weddings and I am willing to  travel. [weddings only]

Have any more questions? please do not hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE...