lovers/engagement THIS IS FOR YOU!


LOVERS, engagement
are you madly in love? And you want to document it for memories to share and keep forever? Then Why not get a session done to share this amazing Love you have with others?! Dress to impress! This is one session that I would highly suggest you whip out the best of the best clothes that you own! Be ready to dedicate at least ,3-4 hours of shooting time. Ladies get those pretty dresses out and bring your high heels. ACCESSORIES, highly recommended! get creative, get dolled up. Guys, don't wear shorts! get your nicest pair of jeans/slacks and match it with a fancy dress shirt, or sweaters and vests, Just make sure IT IS STILL YOU. Got a top hat? bring it! lovers, bring at least three different style of wardrobes. My main goal is to capture you as you are, and your personal taste of fashion. MUA and hair is available upon request. message me for openings and pricing info.

the modern bride


message me for more details, and pricing information.

calling all brides, and brides to be! Or maybe you already had your wedding and now your beautiful dress is tucked away and your special day happened way to fast...WELL, now you have a reason to wear it all over again! it's all about YOU,YOU, YOU and that gorgeous dress you only got to wear once! Book a session with me, complete with full face makeup by my insanely talented makeup artist! Be prepared to dedicate 4-6 hours of shooting. Why not?! Take out that dress and let it see the light of day once more, relive your special day, or if you want to get real artsy we can "trash the dress" leave the rest up to me and my MUA. We will have a blast! I look forward to meeting YOU!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[Bridals]

This was a fun day, a long day but well worth it!
It was a 6 hour shoot, Lindsay was such a trooper.

we drove all around town , basically whatever caught my eye I pulled to the side and said "okay right there"! My favorite part of the day was when my MUA and I got to really let our creative side run free, I thank Lindsay for being open minded and more than willing to let us play with her LOL.

The makeup came out FANTASTIC, vibrant colors and daring, we hit up the graffiti house because Lindsay [the bride] really wanted to trash her dress! So we used real spray paint, YUP and she had fun with it. The Next one [I really had been wanting to do for awhile] was get a bride into some water [I have such wonderful friends by the way] MUWAH!
Lindsay was more than grateful by the time we got her in the pool, I can't imagine walking around in the heat with a gown on! Needless to say we had a fun day with amazing results, couldn't have done it without an amazing MUA and a CHILL bride!

XOXO
michelle



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE...